Yes we do! We know that some of your clothing is so delicate it shouldn’t go in the dryer and we’re thrilled to provide this service.
Please note the following for all hang dry orders:
- Separate items that you want hang dried by placing them in the hang dry pocket in the FlyCleaners bag or in a separate plastic bag. Then, please let the pickup driver know you have hang dry items
- Please try to limit hang dry to 4 items or less
- There will be a charge after 2 items.
- Given the hang dry process and fact that clothing is washed overnight, some clothing may be returned damp and all hang dry comes back on a hanger, not laid flat or folded back into your laundry
- For best results, we encourage you to schedule your delivery the day after pickup
Additionally, as we clean your clothes, we will make our best attempt to pick the proper drying method for each item. FlyCleaners will not be held accountable for any damage or shrinkage that occurs to garments due to improper drying method, unless the item was specifically marked to be hang dried.
Please note that it is hard for us to accommodate any more than 4 hang dry items per order. If you provide more than 4 garments, it is far more likely that your clothes will be returned wet, as it makes it much harder for the items to dry after being washed.